The luxury resort with its two towers overlooking the ocean defines the Palm Beach skyline. Opened by Henry Flagler in 1896, it is now in its third incarnation. The first two wooden structures burned to the ground in 1903 and 1925. Work began on the current hotel in 1926 and it was modeled after the Villa Medici in Rome.
This image is available on a variety of other gifts through our Zazzle store. Click here for postage stamps, mugs, note cards, postcards and larger framed prints.